Markierte Kenntnisse wurden als Pflichtkenntnis ausgewählt.
Our client is currently looking for a Business Analyst (m/f) for a project in Cologne.
* To provide IT application management and business operation support for the 2 applictions. 1. Dealer Standards Assessment Tool (DSAT) which is an externally hosted and managed application. 2. 3DW (During Day Delivery DataWarehouse)for UK, hosted in Dearborn. In a later phase shared support in a team of 3 team members for the REACT / MIT / WSR suite of applications will be allocated
* Work includes the typical tasks in the area of Business and Production Support i.e. request and incident management in line with ITIL processes and tools, metrics management, user administration, security and controls management for the applications
* Liaison with developers (3rd level support) and hosting services inside and outside of company for each of the application to manage analysis and resolution of problems that can't be resolved directly
* Deep understanding of the applications functionality and data architecture has to be developed as a basis for an efficient work relationship with the external and internal 3rd level support and the company business customers
* Excellent knowledge of Unix and Windows
* Ability to support an application in the Java (JVM) and Oracle database environment
* Ability to speak and write fluent English
* Ability to create accurate documents, status sheets, reports etc and to communicate in a complex environment with partners in many areas and countries.
* Nice to Have): Other languages, knowledge of PL/SQL development experience to better understand application details.
Required language(s): English, German
Duration: asap – 31.12.2014
Phone: nur für Premium-Mitglieder
E-mail: nur für Premium-Mitglieder
If this is of interest to you, please send us your CV (incl. all necessary contact details [name, address, telephone numbers, Email]) referring to the project name and relevant contact person. Please refrain from sending several attachments. We would appreciate any info concerning your availability and rate expectations. We look forward to receiving your application.