Mit der Berufshaftpflicht von exali.de sind Sie als Freelancer optimal abgesichert - und als projektwerk Mitglied sparen Sie dabei auch noch!
> Sonderkonditionen eintüten
Projekt / Job
Markierte Kenntnisse wurden als Pflichtkenntnis ausgewählt.
For one of our clients we are looking for a Changepoint Designer
Senior Designer: Translate user requirements into functional requirements and specifications (low level designs), in cooperation with representatives from the business
Reporting directly to the Manager Billing & Enterprise Management
· A Senior Designer provides support in the preparation of impact assessments (project brief). Generates designs. Discusses the designs with the (external) suppliers and architects, and also with the various departments within the organization.
· Assists in the preparation of system test cases and the evaluation of system test.
· Brings knowledge in project implementation (eg test plans and migration path)
· Is responsible for the Low Level Design (LLD) and discusses them with the (external) suppliers and architects, and also with the departments.
· Supports Application Services to solve malfunctions (3rd line support)
· Participating in project (s)
· Has knowledge of the domain enterprise management (preferably workflow management and project portfolio management systems)
· Acts as lead designer for other designers in the team while making these LLDs
· Is responsible for monitoring standards, whether the solution is future proof and flexibility of the chosen implementation.
· Participates in discussions with designers of all domains and is the linking pin between architects and designers.
· Develops and manages the architecture of the chain process.
· Providing support in the preparation of programs in generating requirements and executing information analyzes.
· Academic level
· 5 years experience in a similar position within the lCT-